miércoles, 17 de abril de 2019

Why I choose my career?


When I was a kid the last thing to worry about was what to do with my life, I used to play a lot of video games on the computer and console whit my friends. When I grew up a little and started to think what job I want or what I want to do whit my life, I wanted something that was related with math and technology because I like spend time on computers a lot and I was very good on math, also something that use science like physic or chemistry because I love understand how works the universe and the world when we live, so my first option was architecture but whit the pass of time I deleted that idea. My second option was some engineering, informatic or something related, that was my posture until third year of high school, then I met my actual career because the idea of being an engineer didn't fill me completely and music fill that part. I used to play with programs that manipulate audio and learn from them, I thought that it can be just a hobby, but when I looked on the internet and found the sound engineering career in University of Chile and realize that this could be a serious job I loved it immediately, so in that moment I decided that I wanted to become a sound engineer and I moved to Santiago just to study the career. Once here I thought that this new city will be a really challenge but finally it was not, until now I love the career even if it is dificult because consume the 99% of my time but is something that I have to do. In the future I would like to job in any of the areas of my career. I would very happy if I can work as a music producer or attending musicians or just working with audio technology developing it etc.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

What are some of my favourites pastimes/ hobbies? When I was a child  I liked a lot play nintendo video games with my friends I had a lo...