miércoles, 17 de abril de 2019

My Autobiography

My full name is Sebastian Ignacio Toro Castillo, I was born in Concepcion, Region del Bio Bio, I grew up on Talcahuano and when I was 10 years old moved to Chillan, there I finished high school then I moved to Santiago with my mother. Now I'm studying Sound Engineering on University of Chile. I like mi career a lot and I hope finish it.
My Family is composed by my mother, she supports me in everything I do, also my grandparents with those I grew up, and finally a sister who is in high  school. I like listening to music and learn how music and sound works, I also like reading and spend time on internet learning new things.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

What are some of my favourites pastimes/ hobbies? When I was a child  I liked a lot play nintendo video games with my friends I had a lo...